Bunded drum stores
Sall bunded drum stores are designed for barrels storage upon the spill containment pallet grid and to allow the safe and norms compliant storage of large volumes of dangerous and polluting substances.
These solutions will minimize in fact any possible risks and dangers that can be caused by accidental spillages that might occur in the event of drum leakages or rupture such as in case of unwise forklift handling.
All models are characterized by a solid, one-piece steel structure, equipped with built-in ventilation grids and spill containment pallets certified and tested for watertightness in compliance with UNI EN ISO 3834-2:2021.
Standard models are available in two colors (Blue and White), with hinged doors, sliding doors or with PVC sheets. Solutions are also available from 1 to 3 storage floors.
On request, the integrated spill pallet can be provided with the anti-acid interior coating.
Sall can also customize all standard bunded drum storage units so that you can have them in the colour you like, dimensions and capacity you need and compliant to your specific Country’s local regulations.
Sall experts will provide free technical and safety consulting and guide you to the solution you need.
Bunded chemical stores for 10 and 20 drums
|Art. Nr.||CTG 1P 3114||CTG 2P 3114|
L x W x H (mm)
L x W x H (mm)
|Number of 200 L drums:||10 barrels on a grill or 8 barrels on a 1200 x 1200 mm pallet - 6 barrels if positioned on a Euro pallet.||
20 barrels on a grill or 16 barrels on a 1200 x 1200 mm pallet - 12 barrels if placed on a Euro pallet.
|Models Without Doors:||CTG 1P 3114||CTG 2P 3114|
|Models with Sliding Doors:||CTG 1P 3114 PS||CTG 2P 3114 PS|
|Models with Hinged Doors:||CTG 1P 3114 PB||CTG 2P 3114 PB|
|Models with PVC Cover:||CTG 1P 3114 TP||CTG 2P 3114 TP|
Bunded chemical stores for 20 and 40 drums
|Art. Nr.||CTG 1P 6214||CTG 2P 6214|
L x W x H (mm)
L x W x H (mm)
|Number of 200 L drums:||20 drums on grid, or|
16 drums on 1200x1200 mm drum pallet, or 12 drums on a Euro pallet.
|40 drums on grid or 32 drums on a 1200x1200 mm pallet or 24 drums on a Euro pallet.|
|Models Without Doors:||CTG 1P 6214||CTG 2P 6214|
|Models with Sliding Doors:||CTG 1P 6214 PS||CTG 2P 6214 PS|
|Models with Hinged Doors:||-||-|
|Models with PVC Cover:||CTG 1P 6214 TP||CTG 2P 6214 TP|
Why choosing Sall bunded drum stores
Chemicals and dangerous liquids storage must be done with the maximum care to prevent harms, dangers and accidents as well costly fines.
A vast range of chemicals can in fact also release gases so the problems are both liquids spills and gas saturation within the chemical storage building.
Sall drum storage units allow you to maximize both safety and efficiency:
- Minimization of risks through the norms compliant storage of large volumes of chemicals, dangerous and polluting liquids contained in barrels.
- Double use: they allow both safe drums tapping and filling operations at the lower level and the safe storage of drums in stock at the upper floors.
- Optimal internal air intake thanks to the air vents tested to prevent a possible gas saturation within the storage unit.
- Highest safety levels for people, workplace and environment thanks to the certified and tested built-in spill containment system.
- Lockable to prevent unauthorized personnel access.
- Easy cleansing and inspecting operations of the spill containment tank.
- Painting of the desired colour available on request.
- Customization service on request for every dimensions, floors, capacity and accessories.
- Turn key solution ready to use.
Technical features of standard drum storage buildings
- One-piece structure made of certified and traceable steel.
- Built-in spill pallet certified and tested in compliance to UNI EN ISO 3834-2:2021.
- Air vents for the optimal natural air flow.
- 1 or 2 storage floors as standard.
- Hinged, sliding doors, PVC tarpaulin or no doors models.
- Hinged and sliding door models are lockable.
- Doors are made of EI 30 panels constructed with high quality mineral wool insulation sandwiched between steel sheets.
- Insulated roof available on request.
Sall can also provide tailor-made bunded drum storage units
Fill in the form, and tell us your project and needs.
Justrite engineers will freely provide technical consulting and the best quotation for your top quality and norm compliant storage solution.
Related safety solutions for drum storage and handling
Sall offers all the certified bunded products you may need both for liquids storage and handling.
All the standard products are customizable according to the liquid type and volume as well as per dimensions and colour.
Modular bunded drum stores
Complete line of modular storage containers for barrels and drums.
Insulated versions are also available!
Bunded drum cabinets
Complete line of drum cabinets for outdoor storage.
Ideal for flammables, acids, hazardous and polluting liquids.
Drum spill pallets and bunds
Sall drum spill pallets come in nestable, stackable and classic versions.
Ideal also for corrovives, acids and flammables.
Mobile spill containment pallets
Sall bunded drum trolleys comes in painted steel and galvanized steel models for 1 or 2 barrels. Best choice for people and workplace safety when transporting liquids.