Sall manufactures Industrial Folding Steel Stillages that enable storage space optimization and a significant reduction of transport costs thanks to both the folding Design and the Stackability when in use.
Models of this Line have a considerable loading capacity which ranges from 800 to 1000Kg depending on the model, and when not in use they can be stored inside a reduced space: once folded, in fact, their dimensions correspond to 1/3 of their actual size.
All of Sall Folding Steel Stillages Models are produced with anti-cutting Design, fundamental to prevent injuries during manual operations such as opening and closing/ folding.
Stainless Steel or Galvanized Steel Folding Stillages can be produced on request. Other accessories are available such as protective lids for protection, and separating panels for a practical organization into compartments of the materials inside. Sall also offers Colour Customization Service according to Customer requests for all models.
- Folding Sheet Steel or Mesh Steel Structure
- Traceable and Certified Steel quality
- Anti-cutting Design
- Stackability at full load (1+2 from heavier to lighter)
Always read carefully the given Data Sheet for correct handling and stacking.
- Galvanization or Powder-coating process for maximum resistance to rust, corrosion and weather conditions
Benefits of Sall Folding Steel Stillages
- Saving space and transport costs
- Storage Space optimization thanks to the folding and stackable structure
- Can be handled with forklift truck and transpallet
- Convenient transport and storage of materials, both on trucks and inside industrial Facilities
- Manual operation safety thanks to Sall anti-cutting design
- Easy and safe closing/ opening
Folding Mesh Stillages with feet and half drop front – Capacity 800 / 1000 kg
Folding Sheet stillages with feet