Modular Storage Containers for hazardous substances
Sall modular storage buildings guarantee an active and safe storage of medium to large volumes of hazardous substances such dangerous, flammables, polluting liquids and hazardous materials.
The standard models are intended for barrels and IBC storage but Sall manufactures also tailor-made containers exactly as per customer’s specifications for any material and need.
- Modular drum storage buildings: complete line for vertical, horizontal and drum on pallet storage.
- Modular IBC storage containers: standard models available in 1 or 2 storage floor versions.
- Fire rated-modular storage units: built with the same characteristics of Sall fire-rated storage buildings. Certifications available for all REI classes. Contact Justrite experts for more technical and norms compliance information.
- Insulated modular storage containers: best choice to store materials that must not suffer temperature changes.
All models are available in the following versions:
- Hinged doors
- Sliding doors
- PVC tarpaulin
- No doors
For substances that require special storage conditions, due to the characteristics of the substances or materials to be stored, Sall manufactures completely custom modular storage buildings such as for example:
- Modular storage units for acids and corrosive liquids
- Climate controlled storage units
- Modular fire-rated storage buildings for flammables
- Explosion-proof modular storage units
The tailor-made solutions are manufactured according to customer specifications and the characteristics of the material/liquid to be stored.
It is also possible to equip them with the latest generation of systems such as for example lighting, air conditioning, alarms and sensors, temperature-control, etc.
Sall modular storage buildings features
- Top quality steel structure provides extreme strength and durability.
- Great resistance against corrosion, rust and atmospheric agents thanks to quality epoxy paint finish or galvanization.
- Integrated spill containment system is tested and certified for watertightness in compliance to UNI EN ISO 3834-2:2021.
- Self-supporting and heavy-load grid is easy to remove for easy cleansing and inspection the spill containment tank at the base.
- Ventilation grids allow the optimal internal air flow to prevent the dangers of a possible gas saturation.
- Safety lock to prevent unauthorized personnel access.
- Anti-cut steel processing to prevent accidents and injuries during manual operations.
- Modular and compact design for easy transport and storage space optimization.
- Design and testing to guarantee the the best efficiency and ease during loading and unloading operations using a forklift.
- Accessories are available both as standard and custom.
- ATEX and standard systems
- Customization of dimensions, capacity (L), load capacity (Kg), color and finish on request.
Custom modular storage containers and free technical consulting
Fill in the form and get free technical consulting for your project from Sall engineers!
They will contact you soon and provide you all the information you need.