Chemical storage cabinets
Compact chemical storage unit to meet compliance regulations for hazardous, polluting, flammable and corrosive liquids storage
Sall offers complete lines of chemical storage cabinets equipped with integrated spill containment pallet watertight tested and certified in compliance with UNI EN ISO 3834-2:2021 to allow the safe and norms compliant storage of chemical, dangerous, polluting, flammables and corrosive liquids.
The storage of hazardous liquids must comply in fact with current mandatory regulations. The storage process must also take place by taking all necessary safety measures to minimise risks, taking into account the hazard classes and characteristics of the substances.
Sall bunded storage cabinets have been designed and manufactured to meet both EU and international standards and regulations and allow both the safe indoor and outdoor storage.
Standard chemical cabinets come in different lines, depending on the type of primary container (IBC or drums) and on the type of liquid to be stored (polluting and flammables).
All the models can be handled with forklift truck and are fully customizable on request.
For special needs, such as the storage of explosive substances or extremely aggressive acids, Sall’s Engineering Department will create special chemical bunded cabinets according to customer specifications and to the characteristics of the liquids.
Features of Sall chemical storage cabinets
- Certified top quality and traceable steel structure.
- High load capacity, self-supporting and removable grids made of hot galvanized steel.
- Built-in spill pallet watertight tested and certified according to UNI EN ISO 38534-2:2021.
- StawaR certification for models with spill pallet liter capacity up to 1000 lt.
- Openable roof top and doors with locking system.
- Air vented sides for optimal internal air flow to prevent gas saturation.
- Base with forklift brackets for a stable and safe handling forklift transport.
- Multi-stage powder coating (standard colours: Orange or Blue) and galvanized steel structure depending on the model.
Accessories and customization of standard bunded chemical cabinets
As manufacturer Sall can customise and equip all the standard models as follow:
- Capacity (Liter).
- Superficial coating treatment: hot-dip galvanized or powder coating (any colour the customer likes on request).
- Thermal insulation: recommended for the storage of liquids that must not undergo thermal shock and humidity.
- Spill containment sump can be manufactured with internal coating for acids and corrosives safe containment.
For flammable liquids, in addition to standard bunded storage cabinets, Sall manufactures also fire-rated cabinets REI certified according to the class of resistance required by the customer and according to the safety data sheet of the flammable liquid.